If you'd like a digital copy of the summer workshop handout for revision, you can grab it here.
- CSS-only fancy text effects by Mandy Michael - CodePens full of the kind of thing you saw in WordArt, except much cooler and done completely in CSS. Make sure you open these up, many of the previews don't reflect the actual output in browser.
- An animated husky made entirely in CSS.
- An interactive logo by Chris Gannon
- Gorgeous 3D animations and effects by Gerard Ferrandez
- Nicky Case's educational interactives
- elevator.js. This is ridiculous. And amazing. Turn your sound on.
Resources and References
- Mozilla browser event reference, as mentioned in the workshop handout
- CSS-Tricks - articles on how to do things with CSS and solve current problems, as well as a reference ("Almanac") and example snippets. This is more useful when you're a little more advanced in CSS, but it's a fantastic reference for that!
- Grok Learning - you have an account with this site that you can use to work through courses in several different programming languages for the rest of the year